THE HIP STRIP STRUTS ITS STUFF
A collaborative partnership between numerous downtown stores including Clover, MkLAREN, Nolita, Laurel Creek, Mood Boutique, One Eleven, Cloth & Crown and Whippersnappers, turned out to be a huge success. The spotlight shined on upcoming fall trends including clothing and jewelry that every woman in Missoula could appreciate. This sold-out event was a benefit for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Missoula.
While the fall collections allowed the boutiques to reveal their new clothing lines, the runway was also bursting with endless options in terms of accessories. For women looking for personal pieces that let them show off their own sense of style, the fashion show definitely gave everyone in attendance an idea on how to spice up their fall wardrobe with outfits from local downtown boutiques.
- Vintage long sleeved silk wrap dress by Amanda Christine – Cloth & Crown
- Leather bomb jacket by Emu – Clover
- Turtleneck sweater dress by Mystree – Mood Boutique
- Dress by Young, Fabulous and Broke – Nolita
- Paige skinny jean in leopard with boots by Frye – MkLAREN
- Weston Wear black and fuchsia wrap dress – One Eleven
- Handbag and jewelry by Sarah Pacini – Laurel Creek
- Leggings and dress by Tea for Kids – Whippersnappers